Check it out! Never been to the Monarch Inn in Santa Cruz? Neither have I! It's a classy Inn it is, perched on the Cliff's of Santa Cruz. Total side-point, but it's super close to my favorite BBQ in Santa Cruz, Aptos Street BBq :) Anyways, Kristin and Sam are freakin' cool. What kind of bride has a flask... the best kind! This was the first wedding were I used my drone too. So Sam being a pilot, told me I had to name it. I told him he had to name it. So if I'm ever shooting your wedding and you see my drone, you can just call it Shirley lol.

Comments

Awesome wedding ceremony and they will feel that they need not to be told anything as they will find themselves grownups enough. Therefore if only teachers get to understand them it’s the only time they will be able to deal with them.

02/27/2017 8:40pm

I must say that the shots are really incredible. I love how you have captured these lovely memories. I can see that they are really happy. Love is truly in the air on this wedding. I can sense the happiness together with the love they feel. Thank you so much for sharing these lovely shots. I hope there are more pictures to show.

Well Generations after generations. This is how come that you will find the people selling this kind of foods will never change to something different.

04/10/2016 9:03am

I love your photos! They express so many feelings and emotions. Very nice and cozy wedding. Everyone looks pleased and happy.

05/03/2016 9:16am

Summer is a short but splendid season, often spent with family and friends enjoying the endless array of festivals, food, and holidays. The Summer season is also a perfect time for a romantic walk on the beach at sunset during a hot summer vacations evening. Put those long Summer days to good use exploring our list of beautiful beaches and vacation spots located across the United States. Please visit villaconciergebali.com find more info about weddings.

09/16/2016 7:17am

A great ideas for photos. You have a talent!

02/16/2017 11:37pm

This article is about an essayist who expound on his life delightfully with indicating out others things too. This article is motivate capable that the resident who need to have new story for experience they can read it. Keeping in touch with something is difficult before composing speculation ought to be evident that what you will write in positive sense.

05/27/2017 5:36am

Thanks for the great tutorial. It is nice to go through the process at a high level.