This wedding was really special for me because I've known Sam since I was born and Zoe is one of my favorite guest at the restaurant I work at! Shooting their engagement session was really fun so I was really looking forward to the wedding :) It was held in Carmel Valley at a beautiful home with the perfect weather. On the way in I noted to take a picture of something that would look cool at night. You'll see I took a picture of the same string of lights when I arrived and again as I left (they happened to be right next to where I parked). One of my favorite parts of the wedding was when Sam suprised Zoe by singing Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up to her as she walked up the aisle, instead of just playing the recording! Enjoy :D

Comments

08/19/2015 6:58pm

if there is a chance I'd love to meet with you to share how you have this good blog

04/05/2017 7:15pm

Wow! What a lovely couple. Wedding is the most important memories that a woman has. Every woman's dream is to wear a beautiful white dress and be beautiful to every peoples eye. You did a great job in their wedding. For sure that Zoe and Sam love every photo that you take in their wedding. You captured it perfectly. I really love everything that you shared. I can see in the photos that they really have enjoyed the time when they're together. This is a great idea to have a party beside the pool.

08/19/2015 7:23pm

continued success for the website so that it can provide exciting information like this, I'll be waiting

08/19/2015 7:38pm

without a doubt very menyeangkan could check out for this web site, has often received an incredible plate, creates me personally delighted. thanks a lot

09/16/2015 2:50pm

Halo salam kenal saya dari sewa mobil surabaya.articel ini menjadi inspirasi bagi saya sebagai admin sewa mobil surabaya.4

09/16/2015 5:45pm

This is a post that is very nice and interesting. It's amazing.4

04/21/2016 4:26am

Photography and pictures of the individuals are very significant and amazing. It is entirely done and mounted it is the instilled and advanced form of the preservation of the moments and situations of the life

05/11/2016 1:00am

Wedding is the very important part of for every person of life. All the wedding pictures are really so nice and people are celebrate the wedding party with different method. Innovation is one way of gaining the competitive advantage for businesses.

06/13/2016 12:01am

This wedding was amazing. I like your photos.

07/02/2016 12:43am

The dresses are fun, flirty and come in a variety of fabrics. You can select long dresses or short dresses. but all are very pretty. Some of the dreses are below, but check out the ModCloth wedding style book for other cute ideas.

10/28/2016 9:47pm

kata mutiara populer

10/28/2016 9:49pm

puisi patah hati terbaru

10/28/2016 9:50pm

ucapan anniversary terpopuler

11/30/2016 8:54am

The way toward arranging and organizing the occasion is typically alluded to as occasion arranging and which can incorporate planning, booking, site determination, procuring vital grants, organizing transportation and stopping, orchestrating speakers or performers, masterminding stylistic layout, occasion security, providing food, planning with outsider sellers, and crisis arranges.

03/12/2017 10:54pm

References that My mate and i can draw from under-going your splendid online journal to the errand I really make articles that got to be finished not far off morning.

03/12/2017 11:03pm

Proceed on running and developing in spite of no advancement gradually and step by step yet doubtlessly picked up on this site.

03/28/2017 10:20pm

If you are interested to buy best quality wedding or formal dresses then can visit my store. Our website has also all latest fashion collection.

06/07/2017 1:07pm

The top notch service, outstanding food & incredible spaces makes an ideal choice for your destination wedding. wedding planner marrakech.

07/25/2017 2:08am

Photo greeting cards are used for sending warm wishes to family and friends. This article talks about the how one can click the best photographs to be used in a photo greeting card. Read on to know more about it.