Sierra Blanton is an amazing country singer with beauty and a beautiful personality. Sitting at Starkbucks one day, she asked me if I wanted to shoot photos for both her website and album cover... that was a definite yes! We went for variety to reflect different styles of photography and Sierra's different moods. I utilized sharp lighting with my Profoto B1's and then let the sun do a majority of the work in the second half. In the last photo Sierra got distracted by a pod of sea lions jumping out of the water and pointed at them. Click! Captured moment :)

Comments

09/16/2015 2:49pm

Halo salam kenal saya dari sewa mobil surabaya.articel ini menjadi inspirasi bagi saya sebagai admin sewa mobil surabaya.3

She is so beautiful. Every photo that you shared in your blog are so amazing. You did a great job in this photo shoot. I like the way on how you inform your readers about the good traits of Sierra Blanton. It is great to hear that she has a beautiful personality. I can see that she enjoys every bit of this shoot. I'm glad that you share her story with us. Just keep posting some interesting topic.

09/16/2015 5:44pm

This is a post that is very nice and interesting. It's amazing.3

Greeting! The girl looks pretty nice. I just wanted to thank you for such a great collection of shots. Will you be able to create a slide show presentation? If not, our services will be of use!

This lady is very sexy and looking stunning which is attracting people and specially young boys that’s why I know this page will get thousands of likes from all over the world. Main part of this content is the pictures which we can see here that’s why we should thank writer who shared with us.

07/18/2016 3:22pm

Very interesting article, I really like what shering comrades on this page.

07/18/2016 10:56pm

Wow! Amazing girl - amazing shoots! Good work!