I had become pretty good at using flash in a controlled studio setting, but I wanted to get better at other types of situations. I knew it would be overcast in the morning for a few days so I wanted to practice strobes in overcast lighting. People say overcast is the best, but sometimes it's flat and you get no pop in the eyes. The challenge was to use the strobe to carve out features and create both a natural portrait and punchy portrait. My model was Shannon who I had met on another shoot. She had never modeled before and did an amazing job. Great length on her body, and good facial structure for the shots I wanted. The funny thing about this shoot is we got a variety of shots within a 20 yard radius space.

Comments

09/16/2015 2:49pm

Halo salam kenal saya dari sewa mobil surabaya.articel ini menjadi inspirasi bagi saya sebagai admin sewa mobil surabaya.2

09/16/2015 5:44pm

This is a post that is very nice and interesting. It's amazing.2

03/28/2016 9:00am

Channels of the photography are amazing and invoked with the preservation of the moments. The realities of the life are better kept and organized with the chances of the goodness and efficiency. It is invoked and utilized with the prospects. The life is made bright and all respectable slots are rendered and implemented.

06/22/2016 12:41am

This lady wearing the very attractive dress and any person inspire this lady dress. Ladies always like different collection. It has its results all the way because there is light at the end of the tunnel. For example it helps in changing the way things are done.

12/19/2016 2:44am

You made some good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site

05/08/2017 4:51am