This would be the second time I worked with Michelle and Danny, the first being their engagement shoot. For their ceremony and reception, they chose the Holly Farm located in Carmel Valley, CA. The Holly Farm is secluded from the world with winding paths and private sun-filled cottages tucked away among exotic paths, towering bamboo, banana trees and sweetly scented blossoms. It was a very fun fast paced day! Hands down one of the most animated wedding parties I've shot! Looking at the pictures now, you can see Michelle and Danny's love for one another come across in the photos :)

Comments

09/16/2015 2:50pm

Halo salam kenal saya dari sewa mobil surabaya.articel ini menjadi inspirasi bagi saya sebagai admin sewa mobil surabaya.6

09/16/2015 5:45pm

This is a post that is very nice and interesting. It's amazing.6

04/21/2016 11:37pm

Happy wedding dear. You are posting your all weeding ceremony. Very nice. Those who are not attending your wedding will see this post and can enjoy your events taste batter. You are looking nice on your wedding.

Folks have different meanings of darkness rider according with their thinking capabilities. As different pupil write on the same matter of essay writing in different ways. People should read this website because this a quite better way to increase our learning talents which is also an beneficial blog.

06/17/2017 8:29pm

Congratulations to the newly weds, Michelle and Danny! Obviously, the party was organized very well. The venue was perfect and has a magical vibe. I am sure the guests and the couple itself enjoyed the whole event. Well, this is just the beginning for Michelle and Danny. There are more things to come, some are good but some are bad too. But I know their love for each other is enough for them to survive!

08/13/2017 12:11am

I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.

09/01/2017 10:35am

Thank you very much has been sharing this information,

09/26/2017 10:04am

I really appreciate the research you put into it.

Thanks for sharing your article. I really enjoyed it!