Amanda and Lon were my first clients located a decent distance away. Their venue was Reyes Vineyards located in Agua Dulce, California, about a 5 hour drive from Monterey. The ceremony was on a green lawn with the vineyard as a backdrop. The sun was kept the temperature in the high 80's, but the dining area was tented and there was a nice breeze! Being at a vineyard, there was a wide variety of varietals being served... nice!!!

Comments

03/28/2016 2:20am

That couple up there is really looking very nice and we can see all of these pictures are awesome and very well edited and this the proof that photographer of these pictures is very experienced.

These pictures surely captured through the professional DSLR camera. Right now i am using Canon 6D and have wish you purchase a Nikon model as well. I don't know with surety but i listen that now again Nikon showing some fantastic products.

I also visit Reyes Winery with my uncle when i go there for spending summer vacation. I am also planning next week to visit there again.

06/05/2016 2:57am

This couple is so cute and every person is desire for ding the wedding and spends your good life. Through this they have more time to run their said project which gives them more fulfillments. What is your choice, full time or part time work.

07/15/2016 10:53am

White wine glasses change massively fit as a fiddle, from the carefully decreased Champagne woodwind, to the wide and shallow glasses used to drink Chardonnay. Diverse formed glasses are utilized to complement the interesting attributes of various styles of wine. Wide mouthed glasses work also to red wine glasses examined above, advancing fast oxidation which adjusts the kind of the wine.[citation needed] White wines which are best served somewhat oxidized are for the most part full seasoned wines, for example, oaked chardonnay.

11/10/2016 9:46pm

A wedding where a vineyard as a backdrop? That is just a great pairing! We need good wine to accompany us! And I actually read a lot of good reviews about Reyes winery. Shop for more wine by visiting us at delogie.nl/wijnproeverijen/. Thank you.

11/10/2016 9:51pm

What a beautiful setting! Natural setting is the best, it just need a little touch and then voila! Great photos you have there. The setting is perfect, the bride and the groom are amazing, perfect! Visit us to learn more about wedding performers at www.jellekuiper.nl/. Thank you.

A great and positive gives you a considerable measure of inspiration to accomplish your objectives and targets. Training show individuals how to accomplish your objectives and targets and experience your fantasies. This is just happens when we have a positive thinking and makes us anticipate accomplish our objectives.

01/17/2017 7:49pm

I depend this to the proprietor of the web journal so your online journal is always advancing, and we'll see proceeded with advancement.

03/19/2017 7:38pm

I cover this issue and i additionally entertained with intriguing words on your site, truly helped me.

03/19/2017 7:43pm

I need to like you who talk about information without expecting whatever from the individuals who read it and it was heavenly.

04/11/2017 11:20pm

Well, the idea of a unique wedding. You make your marriage on the estate, right? I've yet to get an idea as you. It is very natural and simple. Guests your invitation looks like it, because you do not have to be in an enclosed area such as a building. It's a great concept when you want a cool atmosphere and more open. I am happy to see this blog, may I take your ideas to my concept. Actually I want some unique concept for a wedding so it is different from the usual. And I love the open concept like this in green plantations. Background picture of you to be beautiful. I will also have some other information about the different concept of marriage. This is very useful for readers of your blog, check here www.jellekuiper.nl to find out more about wedding party.